According to the rules of the Regulations, the processing activities carried out by KEISDATA will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and retention limits, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
1. Data controller
The data controller of the processing carried out through the Website is KEISDATA.
2. The data object of the processing activities
a. Personal data
For processing personal data we mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
We inform you that the personal data processed will be constituted - also depending on your decisions on how to use the Services - by an identifier such as the name, the email address, an identification number, location data, an online ID, the purchases made, and other data suitable to make it identified or identifiable, depending on the type of Services requested.
b. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their own nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the only purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and the sites of our customers and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuse, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties.
Definitions, characteristics and application of the legislation.
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these can remain in the user's computer or mobile device for different periods of time: c.d. session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; cd. persistent cookies, which remain on the user's equipment until a pre-established expiry date.
- "cookie analytics" when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- browsing or session cookies (to authenticate);
- functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
For "profiling cookies", vice versa, ie those aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net, a prior consent of the user is required.
Types of cookies used by the Site and the possibility of (de-) selection
The Website uses the following cookies that can be de-selected, except for third-party cookies for which you must refer directly to the relative methods of selection and de-selection of the respective cookies, indicated by means of links:
- Technical cookies - navigation or session and strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to allow the user to take advantage of the contents and services requested by them.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to understand how the site is used by users. With these cookies we do not collect information about the user's identity or any personal data. The information is treated in aggregate and anonymous form.
- Functionality cookies, that is used to activate specific functions of the Site and a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered.
- Third-party cookies, ie cookies of sites or web servers other than KEISDATA, used for the purposes of these third parties, including profiling cookies. Please note that these third parties, listed below with the related links to privacy policies, are independent data controllers collected through the cookies they serve; therefore, you must refer to their policies regarding the processing of personal data, information and consent forms (selection and de-selection of the respective cookies), as specified in the aforementioned Order. For the sake of completeness it is also stated that KEISDATA does its best to track cookies on its Site. These are updated regularly in the table below, where we give transparency on the cookies directly sent by KEISDATA and their purposes. Regarding the third parties that send cookies through our site, we provide below the links to their respective privacy policies: to these third parties we demand, as already specified, the responsibility to provide the information and collect the consent of users, as expected from the Measure. This responsibility is to be referred not only to cookies that third parties send directly, but also to any additional cookies that are sent via our site by virtue of the use of services that the third parties themselves enjoy. In fact, compared to these cookies, sent by service providers of the aforementioned third parties, KEISDATA does not have the possibility to exercise any control and does not know neither its features nor its purposes.
Below are links to information on third-party cookies:
ATTENTION: by disabling technical and / or functional cookies, the Site may not be available or certain services or certain functions of the Site may be unavailable or may not work properly and you may be forced to change or manually enter certain information or preferences each time who will visit the site.
Below is possible for you to make a choice with reference to the reception of profiling cookies. Failure to authorize the specified cookies (profiling) will not affect the operation of the Site. You can block or delete (in whole or in part) technical and functionality cookies through the specific functions of your browser. We inform you however that not allowing technical cookies could make it impossible to use the site, view the contents and take advantage of the related services. Inhibiting functionality cookies could mean that some services or certain functions of the Site are not available or do not work properly and you may be forced to change or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the Site.
Your preferences regarding cookies will be reset if you use different devices or browsers to access the site.
How to view and modify cookies through your browser
You can select which proprietary cookies to authorize through the appropriate procedure set on this page, as well as authorize, block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies through the specific functions of your browser (browser).
3. Purpose of the processing
The processing we intend to carry out, with your specific consent where necessary, has the following purposes:
- allow the provision of the Services requested by you;
- allow browsing of KEISDATA websites;
- respond to requests for assistance or information, which we will receive via e-mail, telephone or chat through the "Contact Us" page of our Website;
- fulfill legal, accounting and tax obligations;
- collect useful information for the recruitment and development of the company staff.
4. Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
The legal basis of the processing of Personal Data for the purposes set out in Section 3 (a-b-c) is art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation as the processing is necessary for the provision of the contracted services. The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is optional but eventual failure to provide it would make it impossible to activate the required Services.
The purpose of section 3 (d) represents a legitimate processing of Personal Data pursuant to art. 6 (1) (c) of the Rules. Once the Personal Data has been provided, the processing may indeed be necessary to comply with legal obligations to which KEISDATA is subject.
5. Recipients of personal data
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes referred to in Section 3 above, with:
a. subjects that typically act as data controllers, that is: i) persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to KEISDATA in accounting, administrative, legal and tax matters;
b. persons authorized by KEISDATA to process Personal Data necessary to perform activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, whether they are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality, such as the employees of KEISDATA;
6. Transfers of personal data
No Personal Data is shared with Recipients located outside the European Economic Area.
7. Data retention
Personal Data processed for the purposes set out in section 3 (a-b-c) will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve those same purposes. In any case, since these are processing activities carried out for the provision of Services, KEISDATA will process Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect its interests (Art. 2946 c.c. and ss.).
The data controller provides the page "Work with us" to consult any professional positions open at KEISDATA and reserves the right to evaluate the applications received for the purposes of selection and research of personnel.
The curricula received for specific selections may be stored and revalued for subsequent searches for professional positions compatible with the candidate's profile, provided they are implemented within a period of maximum 2 years. The candidate may oppose the processing of his personal data at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you apply, remember to include in your curriculum vitae the declaration by which you consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of selection and avoids the insertion of sensitive personal data (such as the state of health, religious beliefs, philosophical or political ) not relevant to the job offer.
Further information about the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to the Data Controller.
8. Rights of the interested parties
You have the right to ask KEISDATA, at any time, access to your Personal Data, to rectify or cancel them or to oppose their processing in the cases provided for in Article 20 of the Rules, you have the right to request the limitation of the processign activity in the cases foreseen by the art. 18 of the Regulations, as well as obtaining in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the data concerning it (portability), in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the Rules.
Requests must be sent in writing to the following adress: email@example.com
In any case, you are always entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulations, if it considers that the processing of your data is contrary to the law in force.