QHSE System implementation - Metalworking company
«The immediate availability of information also entails an immediate possibility of updating it: the updating of a document that required a week of work becomes achievable in half a day. Similarly, the simple consultation of data and information becomes possible in an integrated way, through a single tool, thus facilitating the documentary consultation by auditors "
Group HQSE manager
The strategic and operational needs were highlighted in the need to equip themselves with a customized information system for a small and medium-sized company capable of:
- apply corporate governance declined in organizational responsibilities, proxies, powers, qualifications etc.
- support in Compliance activities such as in the identification, analysis and timely assessment of the effects of regulatory intervention on the organization's activities, in the management of obligations
- support in the activities of Risk Management and Knowledge Management with immediate availability of information thanks to engineering, ease of information retrieval
- guaranteeing adaptation and taking charge in the event of organizational changes.
A path of sustainability and participation on the following thematic areas
- Quality Management System Area
- Risk Management
- Health and Safety Area (DVR)
- Environment Management System Area
- Maintenance Process
- Human Resources Area
- Legal requirements
- Internal and legislative audits
The KRC® platform has Knowledge Management as its methodological basis, capitalizes on company and people's knowledge, involves them, makes them participate and aware of the impact of their experience in the management of their activities.
The coaching training is aimed at various company representatives from the CEO, to the Directors, to the Technicians, to specific groups such as the firefighting team, such as:
- to the RSGQA, initially on the Quality and Environment areas and secondly on the Health and Safety area already structured as required by the Management System
- to the Production Manager, on the Maintenance flow
- to the Quality Control Manager, on the flow of measuring instruments and the management of fire-fighting devices
- to the Head of Management Control, in the Human Resources area
- to the Administration and Human Resources Director on the training flow, on company data in the Organization, on Extended Role Profiles, on skills.
A connection was made to the company Business Intelligence to acquire the data relating to the processes and to be able to calculate the related indicators; evaluation of indicators every 3 months updated data.
The company complies with the new ISO 9001:2015 standard, which refers to ISO 31000:2018 as a guideline for risk management, through the Risk Management Module.
The RM module identifies and updates the risks through a process of complete and exhaustive identification of potential Risks capable of compromising the achievement of corporate objectives; analysis, assessment of the need for risk mitigation actions to satisfy one's level of risk propensity and acceptance.
Access to dashboards of indicators updated in real time linked to all the procedural flows installed.
Access for compilation and verification activities is allowed for external consultants certified by the Company.
The KRC® Platform has allowed the Company to reduce INAIL tariffs.
The structured use of structured flows built together with company representatives, the integration of modules and the extension of use to other company areas with the timely management of actions leads to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Systems and the Business.
The KRC® - Solution platform opens the company to a path of digitization of information, and consequently of business processes. This involves a sharing of information which, in addition to being more easily shared, is valued.
An input no longer necessarily involves a single output since a data can be shared in an amplified manner, so as to be accessible to a multitude of users, at various levels of society. Furthermore, the immediate availability of information also entails an immediate possibility of updating it: the updating of a document that required a week of work becomes achievable in half a day.
Similarly, the simple consultation of data and information becomes possible in an integrated way, through a single tool, thus facilitating the documentary consultation by auditors. The platform is in fact searchable and capable of analyzing data. Responsibilities and duties are clear and resources are valued in order to increase company performance.
KRC® also offers a working methodology: the user, in the face of long-term use of the platform, acquires a methodology that is also used in the performance of other processes/activities.